March 6, 2008

Wahoo for the Top 12!

Well I just have to say that I was A-okay with the American Idol Top 12. And I just have to say...thank goodness that Danny Noriega went home! I also loved Blake Lewis's performance, I am amazed at his 'beat-boxing' skills:) I think that is what you call it...oh well if it's not ya'll probably know what I'm talking about! But I'm really looking forward to next week.

I have had quite a few requests for a belly picture from me...I am going to start my belly shots after we find out what we are having, on March 18th. It's only about a week and a 1/2, so don't worry it will be here soon! I do feel like I'm finally showing a little bit, which makes me feel better and not just fat:) I'm sure all you pregnant girls know what I mean.

I'm trying to figure out which days in May I will be out to Utah. I'm pretty sure it will be somewhere in the middle of the month, but as soon as I book a flight I will let everyone know. I think it's going to be a really quick trip for Brandon again, he will probably only get to take a Friday and a Monday off for a little 4 day vacation. But it will be nice for him to take a few days off.

The business has really been growing, we've hired 3 more people, and Brandon isn't so crazy busy anymore. It was a little stressful for him being so busy with customers and trying to take care of everything else at the same time. So we're really grateful that we are able to get some more help.

It has really been warming up here, which I'm not sure will last, but we're enjoying it while it's here. I had to call my Dad yesterday and tell him I was ready to start up softball practice. When I was in high school, my Dad coached me and my 2 best friends on our city league teams. It was always so much fun, and anytime it starts to warm up I feel like I should grab my mitt and start getting my arm in shape. Dad said to me, "..yeah you were always good at doing the things I had you guys do in practice..." to which I replied, "Well I had to, didn't I? Otherwise I would hear about it on the way home." But thanks Dad for all the great memories, and thanks for being the best coach I ever had!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess Brandon meant it when he said I would have to find out about things through the grapevine. I hope we will get to see you guys when you come to Utah in May. I know that isn't as easy as it was before, but we're loving it here in Dixie. Love Ya, Mom

Steph said...

love it...and i am headed to utah in 4 days....can't wait!!!

Jamie said...

yay! we'll find out only 24 hrs apart from eachother. I'm still hoping our kids have the same birthday, and i'm starting to show, too. I actually hate it, but I better get used to it. Plus my surgeon said that my appendix scars will stretch badly, so I have a ton to look forward to. I'm jealous it's warm there - I would love to be in the DC area right now. Hey, Shane and I are probably coming out the beginning of October. We're definently planning on being there in DC for a weekend so we can play. Yay! And we get to see you in May! Hey hey!

Teandra said...

Did your family move? I had no idea you played softball! Who knew!

Greg and Ky said...

SARA! Wahoo Im so excited for you! CONGRATS to you and your cute husband. I just stared a blog and I found you on Stacy's page. How exciting!Well I read that you might be coming in May... I'm getting married in May so I would love it if you could come. My reception will be May 14. Its good to see your doing well. Im excited we can hopefully catch up some!

Kate said...

I am so excited you guys are coming in May. I too would like to organize a baby shower for you (not sure where we will hold it???) You are also welcome to stay with Dave and I part of the time if you want. I know we are a ways away from everything up here in Tremonton but it is only a 30 min drive to Logan! Can't wait to see you!

Maren and Blake said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having. I am totally happy with the top 12. I am suprised that Asiah got kicked off. I actually didn't mind her. I did want Kristy Lee Cook to get the boot. I guess there are people who need to get kicked off in the Top 12. I think a boy will win it all the way.

Maren and Blake said...

Sara, what do you think of David Hernandez getting kicked off?

Greg and Ky said...

Hey thanks so much! Im way exctied too! I cant wait! Im starting to get all my addresses in order...So i need yours! I would love it for you to come. You will be able to see Kerry and Stacys cute kids too! You can send your address to my e mail if you would like kylene_tait@yahoo.com Thanks!