If it seems like I'm complaining a lot here's why:
I'm HUGE...and uncomfortable...need I say more?
I went to the Dr.'s today and he said after 36 weeks, which is Thursday, I will be considered full term and if I went into labor they wouldn't stop it. If I thought that she would come earlier, I would be more excited. But considering I seem to do everything the exact same as my Mom...I figure I'll be 10 days late...
In other exciting news, I didn't gain any weight at this appointment, and trust me when you are as ginormous as I am that is music to my ears.:)
I went to the Dr.'s today and he said after 36 weeks, which is Thursday, I will be considered full term and if I went into labor they wouldn't stop it. If I thought that she would come earlier, I would be more excited. But considering I seem to do everything the exact same as my Mom...I figure I'll be 10 days late...
In other exciting news, I didn't gain any weight at this appointment, and trust me when you are as ginormous as I am that is music to my ears.:)
16 comments:
you look so cute sara! but it is very uncomfortable and i don't blame you for complaining. i'm pretty sure that's all heath hears from me! and that's nice you didn't gain any weight at this appointment! i'm pretty sure i've gained like 10 pounds from my last appoinment...i'm a whale. (i'll find out tomorrow for my 34 week appointment) hopefully your baby comes early--as long as she's healthy! good luck :)
You look cute pregnant although I know that is something you don't want to hear right now! Coming from someone who gained 70 lbs during pregnancy....hang in there! Your sweet little miracle will be here soon and all this uncomfortable hugeness you feel will be but a memory! It's so worth it! We can't wait to see her!! Best of luck in the coming weeks.
You do look really good for being 36 weeks. I remember that time. I was miserable. I tried to do everything to have that baby come early. Good news: it is not so common that people come more that a week late nowadays. They will induce you. They are more accurate with due dates. I know I was 2 weeks overdue, but Braden came 2 days early. I hope this is comforting.
You are a darling pregnant girl!!
Oh Sara! I remember that part of pregnancy and ugh-the end really is the hardest part! Hang in there! It's all soooo worth it and you really do look DARLING!!
When you get a minute will you please go to the "Logan family" blog and leave a comment on the last post? Thanks! :)
You look really cute. Do you guys have a name yet? Hang in there, the last part is really uncomfortable but worth it.
I'm so excited for you! Your little girl is gonna be so dang cute!!!
You look adorable. I hope she comes early for your sake. But you have to remember you can't put it back once it comes out. I remember my sister saying that to me. Then after the first week of parenthood, I kind of wanted to put her back. Any way good luck.
You're the hottest mommy to be I've ever seen!
I just smiled really big when I read the cute comment Brandon left you. :-) He's right, you are a beautiful mommy to be. I miss your stinkin' guts! Keep me updated on the arrival of your precious daughter. xoxo
I think you look so cute. I cant believe you are almost there. Cant wait to see the babies pics.
Silly Sara!! If you are a complainer, then I don't know what everyone else around would be!! You are too funny! You are totally allowed to let anyone know if you're miserable (which you don't, really!) free of guilt at this point in the game, I'd say!
Sarah,
You are beautiful! But I do know how you feel. We all feel big especially at 36 weeks! Hope you guys are doing well! We miss you and love you!
Post a Comment