July 18, 2008

Must Haves-While Pregnant

I thought Jamie's post on her favorite things was super cute and I thought I'd do one about the things I couldn't live with out while pregnant. I absolutely love this ice cream, half the fat means I can eat double right?

Ok so maybe I shouldn't eat these at all, but who can resist a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's?
I feel like my older brothers who go throught milk like crazy...it always sounds good with everything I eat.

We do some shopping at Sam's Club and found that they have DELICIOUS fresh peaches. They taste just like the ones from the peach tree in my parents garden...I don't think it can get any better.


Add it all up and it's the perfect combination. Just ask Brandon I eat a Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam sandwhich just about everyday.

After I've eaten all of that stuff what do I wash it down with?...you guessed it TUMS. I sometimes feel as though I consume more Tums, than actual food. Oh the joys of being pregnant.
I just had to put up this picture of the little dress that I bought for the baby...I got the smallest size it's teeny! I love it and I can't wait to dress her up in it:)

And of course I don't think I would survive if I couldn't go swim when I just can't take the heat. I love the pool it's just so refreshing!


But the #1 thing that I can't live without...especially while pregnant, is Brandon. He's always running through the apartment looking for my tums, sratching my back, telling me I look cute (even though I don't even get ready too often anymore) and all around just making me feel better. Plus I just can't wait to see him hold our little girl, it makes me smile everytime I think about it. So I'm sorry I'm short tempered and irritable, I don't mean to take it out on you...you're just the person who's closet most the time:) Thanks for all you do for me, I love you Brandon!


5 comments:

Kelly A. said...

That dress is DARLING!! You are going to have sooo much fun dressing up that little Roxy! Girls are super cute!! And Roxy will be dang cute, no doubt, with you for a mommy!

Jamie said...

amen to all those things, especially the tums. I was reading the label the other day and it says "only take 10 within a 24 hr period" - oops! I take like one every 10 minutes.

Yes, love the dress. Logan will think Roxy is sexy in it. Can't wait to see you guys and your baby. It's a race to see who'll go first . . .

Maren and Blake said...

Is it bad that I love all those things and I'm NOT pregnant, especailly Brandon (jk, it's more like the ice cream, yum)! I am counting down the days to see your cute little girl.

Andrea said...

i'm glad you guys also eat tums like candy...i was getting nervous when i read the label too! i also eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich every day...mmmm!

have you started to dialate or anything yet? i can't believe jamie is at a 2...wow! it's coming up! good luck, only a few weeks to go :) your parents are going to come out and see you, right? that will be so fun :)

Tony said...

3 cheers for JBC's!