August 12, 2008

As Promised




8 comments:

Andrea said...

roxie is such a beautiful baby...wow!
how has parenthood been going? how are you feeling, sara? is roxie a good eater/sleeper?
congrats again, you guys :)

Maren and Blake said...

She has Brandon's face. Does Roxie have a middle name?

Kelly A. said...

She seems so bright-eyed and alert! What a cutie!!

Tony said...

Hey...that's a cute baby ya got there!

Greg and Ky said...

She is so cute Sara! What a blessing to have such a healthy beautiful baby!

jen said...

I love the way she sleeps! It's so stinkin' cute! I miss her already. I have a feeling I'll be 'needing' to visit a lot. Before you know it you'll be kicking me out...

Unknown said...

What a sweet little precious angel!

Dani said...

Congratulations on your beautiful daughter! You have such a cute family, I hope you are feeling well after the c-section. Take mommy time!