August 11, 2008

Proud Parents!!













Sorry, we we're planning on posting many more than this. But after multiple hours of trying, this is all our internet would let us do tonight. We'll try again tomorrow.


8 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Absolutely precious!

Maren and Blake said...

She is so little. Always wrap her, even when she gets bigger. She honestly is such a beautiful newborn. Some look a little wierd, but not Roxie S.

Michelle said...

That one of the 2 of you kissing her is probably the cutest picture I have ever seen. Ever. Your mom is quite the photographer. And you all three are so photogenic! I have to hold her, I dying here!!!

Andrea said...

what a cute family! roxie is a gorgeous baby! i bet you are having a blast with your mom and dad there!

Kelly A. said...

P.S. You are busy and sleepy I am sure, but when you have a minute you should also post pictures of Roxie's room. You are so good at decorating that I have no doubt it is darling, so it would be fun to see. Once again, you have a beautiful baby!!!

the ginabean said...

She sure is precious! Roxie sure has a TON of hair!

Kate said...

Love the picture of Sara talking to Roxie. It looks like she is trying to talk back! She is soooo cute. I just want to hold her and nibble her cute little cheeks. Better go look for plane tickets again! Love you!

Jessica and Jimmy said...

Wow guys... she's a doll. That hair is amazing. Alice just has a bit of golden blonde hair. Like I said in the text before... I deleted your email. If you send it to me, you can see our blog too. She's beautiful!! Nice job! congrats!Keep in touch, we'll compare notes :)