She is such a doll!! This just makes me want to see MORE pictures, so please keep e'm coming!!!! I love that full head of hair on Roxie! So cute!! Glad you are feeling better, Sara! By the way, that top picture of Brandon looking down at his little girl is priceless! There is something extra special about dads and little girls! And hello Sara-you look beuatiful in that bottom picture! I mean you just had a baby and look at how good you look!
She is so cute!!! Sara, you are superwoman to be doing well enough to go home that quickly after a c-section. I am glad you are doing so well. You missed a really fun tiling party at our house tonight. I will have to update my blog with some pictures so you can feel like you were there :) Love ya, Kate
Keeep the pictures coming, however, I have a feeling that won't be a problem. She really is so cute. She already has a cute little round face. I kind of hope you stay in the hospital as long as you can. It means you have to worry about less stuff. I am so glad you are doing well though, you are a powerhouse!
What a cute little angel-face! I'm so glad to know that all is well; you're looking pretty good, Sara! And your sweet little offspring is darling! Welcome to the world, Roxie!
11 comments:
She is so beautiful. Good luck with everything. I'm so excited for you.
She is such a doll!! This just makes me want to see MORE pictures, so please keep e'm coming!!!! I love that full head of hair on Roxie! So cute!! Glad you are feeling better, Sara! By the way, that top picture of Brandon looking down at his little girl is priceless! There is something extra special about dads and little girls! And hello Sara-you look beuatiful in that bottom picture! I mean you just had a baby and look at how good you look!
she's too cute I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!
She is SOOOO precious!!! Glad to hear that you are doing well and everything is going smoothly....can't wait for the full report!
xoxoxxo
How cute!!! I'm so happy for you!
She is so cute!!! Sara, you are superwoman to be doing well enough to go home that quickly after a c-section. I am glad you are doing so well. You missed a really fun tiling party at our house tonight. I will have to update my blog with some pictures so you can feel like you were there :)
Love ya,
Kate
Keeep the pictures coming, however, I have a feeling that won't be a problem. She really is so cute. She already has a cute little round face. I kind of hope you stay in the hospital as long as you can. It means you have to worry about less stuff. I am so glad you are doing well though, you are a powerhouse!
What a cute little angel-face! I'm so glad to know that all is well; you're looking pretty good, Sara! And your sweet little offspring is darling! Welcome to the world, Roxie!
Sara congratulations!! she is adorable.
I love the little bows! What a cutie. I can't wait to get better so I can come over and hang out for a bit.
Going private! Need your email addy to send you an invite to view my blog!
PS Roxie is a living doll!
Post a Comment