August 7, 2008

Introducing ROXIE STEVENSON...

August 6, 2008

7 lbs 2 oz

22 in (not sure this one is accurate!)

Born at 6:47 PM EST by C-Section.

Tons of hair (you might not be able to see it in the video) that is dirty blonde/red in the light.

After a very long day, we are so glad she is finally here!

15 comments:

Steph said...

I can't believe she is finally here!!!! Seems like yesterday we were talking and told each other we were prego!!! Way to go mom and dad!!! She is beautiful and I love that she has lots of hair! Hopefully we will be soon to follow w/ our little guy, although I DON'T want to be in labor as long as you were!!!
can't wait to hear all the details!

Maren and Blake said...

She is so beautiful. I love her big lips. (better to kiss with!) Please keep taking a billion more photos of her. That's all you will blog about now, I promise. Sara, truly, she is amazing!

Call me when you get bored in the hospital over the next couple of days. I would love to talk.

Jamie said...

She's so cute!!! I'm so jealous!!! Call me when you feel better - I'm sorry you had to have a C Section

Natalie said...

Congratulations you guys! She's so tiny and cute! :)

Kelly A. said...

Yay!! Welcome to the "Logan Family", Roxie!!! Sara and Brandon, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! She is beautiful!!! And that video is sooo cute-how sweet that her daddy is rubbing her cheeks!! Sara, you are a mommy!!:) I can't wait to see more pictures of your cute, cute family! I'm sure you've heard this from a thousand people, but please call me when you feel up to it! We haven't talked in way too long and I would loooove to chat!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH Sara congrates! She is so beautiful! I hope everything went well and you are doing good! I'm glad she is finally here... how fun, you guys are going to be great parents!

Andrea said...

way to go, you two! you definately make cute children :) she is a doll! that video is so cute...i love her little yawn!

Melanie said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you. She is just beautiful. I hope your feeling ok. Just keep on top of the drugs. If its hurting a little tell a nurse to keep the meds coming. Trust me:) It sucks when the epideral wears out. Good Luck with everything you'll be a wonderful mom!!!

Unknown said...

You guys she's so beautiful! Congratulations from everyone at the salon! I'm excited for you guys....a little jealous at what a sweet little girl you have! She's perfect!!!! Love ya! Love, Sue and the girls from HC

Lauryl said...

Sara and Brandon, I'm Tyler's girlfriend, Lauryl. He told me there was a video of Roxie on your blog so I peeked. She is adorable! Congratulations!

Ashley Thompson said...

Congrats friend! She's here! She is absolutely precious! I bet you are having so much fun with her already. You guys will be great parents. :-) I can't wait to meet her someday. Luvs!

krista jo said...

ssssooo adorable! Congrats!

Heather Ashcroft said...

She is so cute, CONGRATULATIONS! I love the name too! Hope everything is going good as new parents. Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Teandra said...

Fun, fun, fun. I'm glad she's finally here. I hope you're doing well.

Heather Pinheiro said...

She is soooooooooooooooooo cute Roxie sorry I spelled it wrong before. Wow 22 inches Clayton was only 21 inches and he was sooooooo long. HOw is it that you look perfect there just after having her??? Only you Sara!!! Miss ya!