I got sucked in too...it seems like once you have one of these that's all you blog about, sorry.

Well I can't believe that
Fall is just around the corner. It seems like I didn't have a summer because I was 'just trying to
get through it'. And now its almost over...how sad. But Fall is a great time of year, and especially around here its so nice outside, just the right temperature...not too
hot, not too
cold. My parents were super lucky and got some great weather while they were here, barely even
humid, now they probably think I'm lying about it being so unbearable. :) Other than that nothing much going on with me, I have no sense of
time anymore. It's just when do I need to feed/change/bathe/cuddle & kiss my
cutie pie. Very tiring but worth every second. Even after she cries for
30 minutes I still want to
kiss her cheeks.
PS- We can't get enough of her awesome
mohawk
6 comments:
I dont blame you for posting this cute little girl...she is adorable sara! so fun! I am loving the red hair too!
Yay! I am so glad it's not just Maren and I dominating the blogs with baby pictures and stories! It's totally normal-ALL my friends do it and how can a mom resist? :)Our lives pretty much revolve around our little cuties! Like you said,though, sooo worth it!
Love the mohawk. She looks so much like Brandon to me. What does everyone else say?
she has got so so so much hair. Logan's jealous. She definitely looks like Brandon for now.
What a crazy amount of hair for a sweet little newborn!
Holy crow, your baby girl is GORGEOUS! Seriously. -And I know what you're saying about kissing her cheeks...every time I see my nephews I want to kiss their cheeks right off! I'm so glad things are going well for you!
Post a Comment