September 8, 2008
Aunt Alli's Visit
Last week my sister was able to come and stay with us. It was SO great to have her out, and she loved seeing Roxie. We were so glad that Alli was able to take some time off school and work to come see us. She is so cute with Roxie, and loved to cuddle with her ALL the time. We love you Alli!
Poor Roxie after we got home from shopping we took a look at her and she was almost folded in half in her carseat. She's always flopped to one side after a car ride..we usually prop her head so it doesn't fall, oops. I think she's going to love shopping just like her Aunt Alli.
Roxie LOVES her Aunt Alli!!
She finally fit into one of her dresses for church, she looks pretty cute with Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
how fun that alli got to some stay for the week! roxie looks so cute in her sunday dress...i still can't believe that she has all that hair...the color is gorgeous! aiden flops over in his carseat too...poor kids.
Where does she get all the hair from, red hair at that? Blake was just saying she looks so old because she has a full set of beautiful locks. I wish we were all able to play. I am sure we would have the best play group in the country.
okay she's a DOLL!! They are getting into such a fun stage. Logan's getting so fat. Whatever I still have at least 15 lbs to lose and I can only fit in one pair of pants and 2 skirts from my previous life. I'm pretty annoyed so I'm going to exercise like crazy. Post some pics of you. Oh, did I mention that Roxie is adorable?
She is getting so big and cute! Keep posting pics!
So cute! She looks like such a sweetheart! How fun to have your sister come to visit. She looks great too!
That picture at the top with Alli is too cute. And I love the dress with the bow! I'm sad I missed her church debut!
She is getting sooo big! I hear you are coming out to a wedding next month Sara, do we get to see you??? Hope so....we will be in the house by then! You are welcome to come stay/visit if you want on the way to Boise. We are working hard so that we can close on the house at the end of Sept.
Love ya!
Kate
PS can you tell by the recent pictures I could really use a good haircut....wish my hairdresser didn't live across the country, does your friend that does your hair live in Logan? Might need to go visit her.
Post a Comment