September 9, 2008

Roxie's Room

Well I'm still working on another project to hang up in her room but I did finish this one of her name. Her room needed some pink, I'll be honest though I was still nervous that we'd somehow end up having a boy. So I didn't want to make her room so girly that we couldn't go back, but thankfully they got it right. I think it turned out ok. My mom did her crip bumpers and skirt, and also the curtains which turned out so cute, I love them. It's nice to have some type of decoration up on her wall finally. Once I finish the other project I'll take more pics and post them too.
It was kind of hard to see the paper so I took some close ups.


7 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I love her room colors. Now, do you guys own your place or are you just renting? I am sure some paint would look nice.

How did you make the letters. I would love to do something like that for Braden's room. I would also love to know how she made the curtains. I want a girl!

The Westons said...

such a cute room! i love pink and green...and you did such a good job with the letter plaques! :)

Kelly A. said...

Totally CUTE! All of it!

Steph said...

yeah that you did that -- i am doing that for Cash Room -- but haven't got to it yet since life has been so crazy --- so we gonna hang out this week or what?

miss you and excited for Cash to meet his first girlfriend little Roxie

Kelly A. said...

Gosh, I feel like I am the annoying friend always bugging you about this, but I am dying to see you and meet little Roxie, so I will bug you once again...Will you please go to the Logan family blog and answer the poll and leave a comment on the last post when you get a minute? Thanks friend! Love ya!

Lindsey said...

I love those tiles! When I have kids you are going to have to show me how to make those. It is a perfect decoration

Jamie said...

super cute! I'm making the same the same things for logan only more boyish:)

Hey - have you read Babywise? I read it while i was pregnant but didn't really follow it and then I read it again and started following it to the T and it has made the BIGGEST difference in his naps and nights. He's so much happier, and so am I. I know every baby is different, but it was such a lifesaver. I'm fianlly getting some sleep and getting things done.

Miss you guys!