Roxie is now 6 wks old, I can't believe how time flies. It seems like just yesterday we brought her home. She is getting so big, I'm anxious to see how much she weighs now. I guess we'll have to wait until her 2 month appointment. She's not super chubby, but she doesn't have little chicken legs anymore.
It's so fun now that she is more awake, I talk to her and she makes cute noises then looks up at me like I'm crazy...I guess I am. She loves to be outside and go for walks, the weather is getting cooler so I love it too.
6 comments:
Sara, isn't it a blast to dress little girls in cute girly things and bows/headbands? :) Of course boys are CUTE too, though! I can't wait to meet little Roxie-she is a doll! And yes, I am excited to see you too! :)
You do anything in your power to get her to LOVE her binky. Some parents say to stay away from them, but life is so much easier with braden and his binky.
She is as cute as can be. I love little girl jeans. I love her head pieces too. Why aren't there more photos of her?
She is so cute. I don't know what I would have done without the binky. Hopefully for your sanity it will last. I love her headband.
I love it when you post pictures! She is soo cute!
I think she looks SO MUCH like you, Sara, in that second picture! So cute...see you soon!
She is just so stinkin' cute! Aw! Baby girls are precious little angel. :-)
Post a Comment