September 21, 2008

Newest Edition...

Rylie Marie Jensen
9.19.08
8 lbs 5 oz
This is my brother Brad and his wife Katie's newest edition to their family. I can't wait until October to kiss those cheeks.
Rylie with her big sister Brecklyn. These are the sweetest little pictures I just love them! She's going to be such a good sister.






I just love being an aunt, and I can't wait for Roxie to meet her cousins!

8 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Babies babies everywhere. Those are 2 adorable girls.

Steph said...

that is fun! and i can't wait to meet little roxie! see you wednesday!

Kelly A. said...

So are you coming to Utah in October????

Michelle said...

Those are cute pics. Her cheeks do look really kissable :)

Kate said...

Holy Cow! I missed your birthday Brandon! So sorry, at least I have the excuse that I was somewhat busy....Happy Belated Birthday! Love you!
Kate

Kelly A. said...

Wahoo that you are coming to Utah next month!! I know how it is when you come from out of town (especially with a baby)and EVERYONE wants to see you and you feel like you need to divide your time among family first(I used to feel like I didn't have enough time even when we lived in Logan and would come down), but...we would LOVE to see you guys and of course introduce our little girls to each other!! :) So if you could squeeze us in, that would be awesome!! Like you said, let me know! Aaah! I am soo excited!

Steph said...

It was SO fun hanging out with you yesterday, meeting little Roxie, finally getting a new hairdo that makes me feel a little better about my current body image (i love it you did such a great job -- thank you thank you thank you) and just getting to hang out together --- i really like the mom thing just getting to chill with you - wish we lived closer -but we will just have to plan more playdates every month -- maybe i can come up 1 and you come here 1 for a guaranteed minimum of 2 playdates a month -and then with our hubbies we can do other stuff to! i will let you know about this weekend! and next time - b-day presents for roxie!!!

Andrea said...

how fun that roxie and rylie are the same age! they'll love that when they get older! both girls are adorable :) how is everything going for you guys? are you feeling pretty well? i don't know much about c-section recovery...but i hope you are feeling good all the same!