October 12, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa Stevenson

Finally! We got to spend time with Brandon's parents, and Roxie got to meet her Grandma & Grandpa Stevenson. Their flight was suppose to land in Baltimore but landed in Richmond and Brandon had to go pick them up there. It was a long day for them. We were just glad they were finally here. They were able to be here for Roxie's blessing today (pictures to come) and we were glad to have some family here for her special day. Thanks for coming so far to see us, we love you!
Roxie was loving the attention and giving them lots of smiles and silly faces.
On Saturday we went to Arlington National Cemetary, the weather was perfect and Roxie did pretty well. Except...when we went to watch the 'Changing of The Guard'. As soon as the guy said 'we need to have silence and respect', she fell apart. So I didn't get to see any of it...little stinker. Other than that she loved being outside.
Our little family
Grandma & Grandpa
All tuckered out
I just wanted to post some before I headed out of town for my brother Tyler's wedding. But our vacation with Grandma and Grandpa isn't over yet! PS I just want to give a shoutout to my brother-in-law Matt who should be impressed with the Stevenson-ness of this post.:)

8 comments:

Kelly A. said...

You have such a cute family! I hope to meet Roxie soon! And I can't wait to see pictures of her blessing!! Little girls always look like angels all dressed in white for that special day and I am sure Roxie was absolutely precious!

Maren and Blake said...

It looks like you had so much fun. Blake was just commenting on how much fun Christmas will be with all the kids.

P.S. You look SO good. I can't wait to see pics of the blessing.

Ben and Jen Clark said...

Hello! Those pics are ADORABLE! I especially love the one where she's laying down and her mouth is open. I can't wait to see her again! Call me or text me about your time here and your plans and we'll make it happen. Love ya!

Andrea said...

how fun to have brandon's parents come visit! roxie gets cuter every time you post her picture--i love that big smile! you looks so cute sara-i love the arlington picture of your family! i'm glad you guys had a fun visit!
have fun at tyler's wedding...i bet your family is excited for you to come! we can't wait to see roxie's blessing pictures! :)

Teandra said...

Hey! I heard you're in town. I'd love to see you and your little family. Let me know what your plans are or if you have any free time!

jen said...

HEY! I hope your trip out West is going well! Thanks for coming over for my bday dinner- I'm sure you guys could have had a million other things to do with Brandon's parents in town. Anyway, it was really special that you all came:)

RaNae Stevenson said...

Sara,
Okay, so you have hooked me, but I need help. Please take a look at my blog so you can give me some pointers on adding wallpaper etc. I hope to at least see me added to your enormous list of fans. grandmasteve.blogspot.com

Love Ya, Mom

Original Kos said...

Sara, I just found your blog and you have the most beautiful little girl. Congratulations! That's so exciting.