October 21, 2008

Roxie's Blessing and Tyler's Wedding

Warning: This post contains A LOT of pictures and is very long.

Blessing
Roxie was blessed on October 12, 2008. It was a great day, and she didn't even cry during the blessing. (I was convinced she would freak out) She wasn't so thrilled afterwards when we had people over for lunch, but it was still a great day.
She looked so pretty in her white dress
This was the best family picture, she was screaming in all the other ones. Lookin like a star with Grandma & Grandpa My cousin Rob his wife Christina and their baby Kale were so sweet and came up from Southern Maryland for the blessing as well. And thanks to our great friends for spending the day with us too, we love you guys!

Jensen Cousins
I got to fly out to Utah because my brother Tyler got married. It was a great trip and Roxie did so well, especially because we had to drive 5 hours each way to go up to Boise when Tyler and Lauryl got married. When we were there I got to see my new niece Rylie and she is SO cute. Roxie and Rylie are complete opposites, Roxie never stops moving and you can't hardly wake Rylie up to do anything except eat I guess. Brecklyn was so excited to meet Roxie too, she is such a good cousin.My mom was holding Roxie and Brecklyn came up to her and asked, "Is she SO sweet?" Oh she cracks me up, I can't believe how big she is. Grandma & Grandpa with 'The Girls' if you look close Roxie's about to burst into tears...quite the drama queen...:)Brecklyn, with Sara, cousin Roxie(that's what she calls her) and her sister Rylie.Wiggle worm Roxie and marshmellow Rylie, they're too cute.


The Wedding
With uncle Tyler before the wedding, she looks mad in this picture but really she loved her uncle Ty. Roxie with aunt Alli Classic Alli...that's why we love her. Roxie with Mom, I had to show off her cute dress that we got for the wedding. Me, the happy couple: Tyler & Lauryl, and Alli. It was a great wedding and they are so cute together, love you guys!


Stevenson Cousins
Then I was able to go see most of Brandon's family, it was so fun. Everyone loved to meet Roxie and she got plenty of attention. She got to meet 10 out of the 11 cousins she has on that side. She really loved her uncle Shane, he kinda looks and sounds like her Daddy.
Stevenson grandkids: left to right
Emily, Kami, Kelsey & Luke, Uncle Shane w/ Roxie, Alexis, Tanner, Elaina, Brennon, Payton, & Jared. What a good looking bunch of kids


Bath Time
Roxie has the craziest hair, when it's wet it's super curly but as soon as you touch it it goes straight. She was having so much fun after this bath. Getting ready for a bath, look at those big blue eyes.She kept looking in the mirror and cracking herself up. She would look at herself and give a huge grin then we would all laugh and she'd smile again. It was hilarious. Check out that goofy smile...

I wanted to tell eveyone who I didn't get to see that I'm sorry this trip was so short but I'm really looking forward to seeing you at Christmas!

14 comments:

RaNae Stevenson said...

Sara,
Did you take any more pictures the night you were at Kate's house? I would love to have them if you did. Cute picture!

Andrea said...

wow...roxie is gorgeous! she looks so pretty in her blessing dress! your family picture is so cute! you look so pretty sara--it's easy to see where roxie gets some of her good looks (her dad is a looker too!) :)
it looks like you had fun with your families while you were in utah. how fun that roxie got to meet her cousins and see her grandparents again! your dad looks like he had fun bathing roxie!

Jamie said...

ah she's darling. I'm sad we didn't get to see you, but I understand. YOu had many ppl to see. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

Maren and Blake said...

Those blessing shoes are the cutest shoes I have EVER seen. I also love her dress. Where did you get (or make) it? It looks like you have really taking Roxie on a whirlwind adventure. I love the picture of her smiling after her bath time.

Kelly A. said...

Both you Stevenson girls (Sara and Roxie) are too cute for words!

Michelle said...

This was a long post! I love the matching Rylie and Roxie outfits. I'm a sucker for matching little girl outfits. And Alli's dress looked pretty, although it was a little hard to see the detail. Your face looks so thin in all the pictures (in a good way, of course!). Fun trip.

Steph said...

so are you home? call me....

Lauryl said...

Sara, thank you so much for coming out to the wedding! I loved meeting the sister that Tyler had told me so much about. It's easy to see why he loves you.

Ben and Jen Clark said...

Hey girl! All of those pictures are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! I love the blessing dress (and shoes) and the bath time ones crack me up! Oh, she is definitely a keeper! It was great to see you and the fam, I really enjoyed the short visit! Call me sometime and we'll catch up. Love ya!

The Tait Family said...

WOW what a fun couple of weeks you have had. Roxie is so cute! Love the bath pictures! Too funny.

jen said...

I love that first picture of Roxie sleeping in her blessing gear. Those shoes are so cute, I didn't even see them that day! I agree with Michelle- you look WAY thin! I can't wait to start shedding pounds...

krista jo said...

fun and cute...and I agree with Maren, those little shoes are soooo sweet!

Kate said...

She is so cute. It was so much fun to see both of you and talk to you Sara. Can't wait until Christmas so we can see you again. I tagged you on my blog. Check it out to get your instructions...

Lesli said...

Sara ! I just realized that my computes is letting me leave comments - I swear it wouldn't let me before! It was so good to see you and Roxie! She looks so precious in all her pictures....keep them coming! It gets me excited for my little girl!

Love you all!