November 2, 2008

Happy Fall!

$2.09 are you out of your mind??? And it gets better we saw a gas station just down the road that was $1.99 we were quite a ways from home going on a drive to see the fall colors but still, we never thought we'd see gas for under 2 dollars ever again. Roxie loves to be outside
Dad and Roxie

Family picture, look how pretty that view is.

Mom and Roxie, her hair looks outrageously red in these pictures...funny.



For some reason our camera was being weird this last week, but she was giving such cute smiles. Since the camera was a little off, I'll have to get the pictures that our friend took from Halloween and do another post for that.

Apparently Roxie thinks she's a big girl and can sit up all by herself. She was really loving just chillin on the couch.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

thanks for finally updating. I love love love her red hair!!! We miss you guys so much, especially your halloween parties. It wasn't the same without you guys. You also look amazing Sara.

Kate said...

Yea for gas under $2!!! Maybe we will see that here eventually. Looks like the fall leaves are plenty (don't be jealous that we are getting snow this week!) What beautiful pictures!

Maren and Blake said...

She is so stinkin cute. I love her red hair (and Braden does too). SHe looks like a perfect mixture of you and Brandon. Did you dress her up for Halloween? I would love to see pictures.

The Tait Family said...

Love Roxie and I don't even know her! Her smile is contagious and that hair....to die for!! You look great too mommy!

Andrea said...

what a little smiler! roxie is such a doll! your family picture is so pretty...what a view--and all you guys look so good too! i can't wait to see roxie's halloween pictures!

p.s. gas under two dollars--amazing!

Lesli said...

What a cutie! Those leaves are beautiful! I was shocked this last weekend that I got gas for $2.65 - it's been close to $4.00 for so long here in Fillmore! Love you guys...give that neice of mine a big smoocher from her Aunt Lesli!

Kelly A. said...

Yay that she likes to use her boppy! Wasn't that the best baby shower gift you got? :) JK!! I just can't wait to hold that cute Roxie in my arms and introduce our girls to each other! How many days until you are back in Utah?? :)

jen said...

Where did you guys drive that you saw gas for that price? Looks pretty!!