November 3, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Family Picture This is the second time that Brandon & I have been a cowboy and indian, but we didn't come up with something else in time so we just went with it again. I think Roxie is the cutest little witch I've ever seen!

Roxie the witch
She was so funny in her costume and thanks to our friend Tony we got some really cute pictures of her.
She's not quite sure what's going on but doesn't careOoh...something shiny on my dressI bet it tastes good...I think I'll test it out
We had such a good time with our friends, we had yummy food and played fun games. This was the best game, the donut eating contest. We(the girls) were laughing so hard that we had a tough time choking down the donuts. The boys on the other hand didn't have a problem at all.
The girls



Trying to finish eating the whole donut in my mouth. I almost won but got disqualified because the last piece of my donut fell on the ground...dang. Jessica who is in the picture with me won, girl can eat a donut.:)


The boys

I love this picture all the boys ready to inhale their donuts
Brandon showing the 'judges' that he ate all his donut.

He was the champion of the boys contest. Way to go hubby!
Thanks to our good friends for a fabulous Halloween party.

11 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

How fun! And Roxie is such a cute little witch. Did you make her costume?

Andrea said...

roxie IS the cutest little witch! i love those big bright eyes! you guys are such a cute family! it looks like you had fun at your party! way to go with the donut eating brandon :)

the ginabean said...

I'm pretty sure I say this (or something like it) every time I post, but Roxie is so cute I could just DIE. Period.

You're looking beautiful, by the way.

The Tait Family said...

I love the look on Roxie's face in all her pictures. I wonder what she is thinking! You guys looked great all dressed up.

Lesli said...

Roxie has the BIGGEST eyes I have seen on a baby! She is so cute! Great costumes guys!

Kelly A. said...

How cute! Doesn't having a baby make everything you do that much more fun? Talia was a witch for Halloween too-I think her and Roxie are meant to be the greatest of friends! :)

Michelle said...

Cutest witch costume ever!

Kate said...

Wow! Brandon makes a good cowboy for a pretty boy! You and Roxie look so cute as always. Love the pictures of the donut eating contest.

The Christiansen's said...

Sara, cute family, cute baby. I'm impressed you dressed up. Way to go. Hope all is well with you guys.

Ben and Jen Clark said...

Oh my gosh! Little Miss Roxie is the sweetest thing ever! And her red hair looks adorable with her orange costume, no clashing whatsoever! I want to kiss her chubby cheeks! Oh, and you guys don't look so bad yourselves...BOOM!

Tony said...

The photo with just one eye peaking underneath the witch hat is my favorite.