Roxie had her '2 month' Check up on Wednesday. We got new insurance so it took a little while. Anyway she did really well getting her shots and I didn't even cry :) ....I was positive I would. She was a brave little soldier. She wasn't feeling too good that night though, she had the sadest little cry and whimpered the whole time I fed her, poor thing.
(In this picture she was actually just throwing a fit, she has the lip pout down pretty well)
But the next day she was all better.
She weighed 11 lbs.
and was 23 3/4 in. long
We can't believe how big she's getting, and she finally has some rolls on her chicken legs. What a cutie.
Tummy time
9 comments:
look how big roxie is! her tummy time pictures are so cute...she looks so happy and bright-eyed! aiden HATES tummy time more than anything.
watching them get shots is hard, huh! i'm impressed you didn't cry...you must be a brave little soldier too :) their little sad cries almost break your heart!
i'm glad things are going good for you guys!
I still cannot get over that hair. She is so cute!
What a little doll! I love the crying picture- sooo cute! (I guess it's cuter to see it than listen to it)
Oh, poor Roxie! That crying picture is so sad! Give her a kiss for me!
Sara-This is Jessica Smith from high school. I can't lie, I've been blog stalking you for months, but I couldn't go any longer without saying how stinkin cute Roxie is! I love that pouty lip! Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blogroll!
I can't believe she is already that old! She is so cute!
She is SO CUTE!!! Where did she get her red hair?!?! I just love it!
Okay your daughter has the cutest eyes! They are so big lol. Hey make sure you go to my blog and leave your email addy cause we're going private. Love ya!
Post a Comment