Ok I know it's been
way too long since I last posted. Whoops... We had a good Thanksgiving, with our friends here in Virginia, then Friday we headed down to Charlotte to visit some other friends. We had a great time with them too. It was a long drive and we ended up having some car trouble on the way home, so it made it even longer. Needless to say it was nice to get into bed last night at about
2 am.




Roxie is getting really good at getting her
thumb in her mouth...something I really don't want her to do. But she doesn't do it that often, so I guess it's ok for now. Our friends let us borrow their bumbo chair and she likes to sit in it...for about
2 minutes.:)


Roxie did her first
laugh about a month ago, but Brandon missed it and we hadn't been able to get her to do it until now...and we got it on video. So funny
She's getting so big and I can't believe this week she'll be 4 months old. What a little stinker.:)
8 comments:
too stinkin cute
You have the cutest pictures of Roxie. I love the video of her laughing. She has so much hair. I can't wait to see you guys.
P.S. Can I get your address?
roxie's laugh is adorable! she is so stinkin' cute! i love her little snow hat...you guys have a soon-to-be heart breaker! that's too bad that you had car trouble--that's always frustrating. i'm glad you had a good thanksgiving, though :)
even though we wont be at the party, we should try to get together over christmas...we'll be in so jo saturday and sunday after christmas; will you guys be around?
She's so cute I could just DIE. Seriously, what a gorgeous baby you have! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! :)
That is just what she was doing at Amy's! Good job getting her to laugh. I love that you got it on tape. It's funny to hear you in the background too.
she is so stinking cute! I can't wait to see her at Christmas - she already looks so completely different. Love the hat pictures!
Those pictures with her snow hat are waaay cute!
I Love it!! She's so stinkin' cute. I seriously love that second picture- she looks like one of the baby models!! Thanks for letting me play with her yesterday! : )
Post a Comment