TaGgeD
Well I got tagged a long time ago and I did intend to do it but then forgot. But better late than never huh?
1. If every job paid $50,000 a year, and you had no physical or mental limitations, what would you do?
Open my own salon and have all my bff cosmo girls work with me.
2. What is your current church calling? What do you like about it? What have some of your other callings been?
I'm girls Activity Day leader, I like when the girls are doing what I planned and having fun. I have been a cub scout leader, primary teacher, and on the enrichment committee for RS.
3. Name a person you regularly encounter (outside your family) who brightens your day.
I love talking to my friend Michelle, we relate to each other in so many ways, I just love her.
4. In twenty years, what do you think you will miss most about your life now?
That I can still spend a lot of time with Brandon.
5. What’s something you appreciate about your spouse?
When he comes home from work he always gives me a hug and kiss, he never forgets.
6. What is your favorite routine, household chore?
Cleaning the kitchen and cooking.
7. What’s a book you return to occasionally (besides the scriptures)?
Harry Potter & Twilight series
8.Favorite Small Pleasure:
When we do the webcam with the fam, they just love to see Roxie and it makes it a little bit easier to be away from them.
9. Favorite time of the day?
When we can finally go to bed after Roxie goes down for the night.
10. Name a person who performed what they thought was a small act of service, but ended up being a big deal to you:
Again...Michelle, she 'heart attacked' our front door with all sorts of funny/nice things written all over the hearts. I was laughing and crying it totally made my day.
Cute huh?
11. Name someone who somehow changed your life: Foxy Roxie (as my nurse in the hospital nicknamed her)
12. Consider what you do each day. Think of one attribute or trait that you bring to your daily work that is a strength—what is something you do really well?
I asked Brandon and he said I was very caring-he said I take care of Roxie all day and then we he comes home I take care of him.
If anyone wants to be tagged go right ahead.:)
4 comments:
Hey!! We aren't coming anymore until spring break. But I miss you guys, let's do tons over Christmas break (when you're not with fam, of course). I can't wait, I mean CAN"T WAIT to meet Roxie. I just want to squeeze her and Logan wants to practice kissing her. We have our 8 wk appt next week. THey're growing up too fast!
So I know you will for sure need to put your fam. first but I was wondering if when you are down here next week if you guys wanted to come over for dinner one night and we'll invite Shane and Jamie too. Our place is small, but I think it is easier to visit at someon'es house vs. a restaurant, especially with kids. But it would be a little bit of a drive for you guys (Fruit Heights is about 15 min. from dwntown SLC) so if it's too much, you can be totally honest with me. We can totally do something else if that's easier for ya! We just want to meet Roxie soo bad and see you guys so I am crossing my fingers something works out! :)
Hey girl!! If you'll notice, post #2 is up. BOOM! I can tell this is going to be really fun! Anyway, the wedding was a great success, but silly me, I didn't take any pics with my camera, so I'll have to wait until the fam gets them developed, then you'll see what you missed. How's that little girl doing? I bet she misses her Aunt Jen, huh? Well, it won't be long before we reunite! Uncle Ben (not the rice guy) can't wait to meet her either! Call me sometime! Love ya!
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment