
She like's to m
odel while she sleeps, showing off her crazy
ReD hair. It's getting so long even
I don't know what to do with it anymore.
Dad was all she needed...I had been trying to get her to take a nap for awhile(a
LONG while), Dad came home from work, picked her up and she went r
ight to s
leep. Once again she
loves her
Daddy.
8 comments:
roxie is so cute! i love all that red hair...can aiden borrow some? he's going bald.
the opposite thing happens to me all the time--aiden will sleep forever before heathe comes home as as soon as he walks in, aiden wakes up and wants to play. there must be something about these dads...silly babies.
She is so cute when she sleeps! Where does all that red hair come from? What a doll.. you are so lucky.
so great she loves her daddy! love the posin! call me
She is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE her dark red hair!!!
I think all girls love their daddy's. I hate it when the dad's come home and the kids make liars out of us. "I have been trying to put him down forever." And then like you said she goes right to sleep when Brandon walks through the door.
There really is something extra special about girls and those daddies huh? :) So cute! By the way, we got your baby announcements in the mail today and they are darling!
Roxie is adorable. I can't wait to meet both of you next week. It was fun to see you on the web cam. See you for real soon!
I was there when that picture was taken!!(wasn't I?) Anyway, she's adorable and so is your new page!! I LOVE it! I'm going to try to update mine soon, but I'm a little nervous to do it alone, I might be calling you. Give that little girl kisses for me! Love ya and can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment